Terms & Conditions
- This document has been prepared in accordance with UK law and generally accepted asset management practices.
- The hourmode.com website is available for use only by registered users.
- To use hourmode.com you must be an adult, 18 years or older.
- The deposit is a private agreement between London based hourmode.com LIMITED and the user.
- The user makes an investment in which assets are delegated to management with full awareness and bearing all risks.
- The amount and duration of the investment depends on the sole decision of the user.
- Daily profit accruals are added to the user's account every 24 hours at midnight server time.
- Your deposit will be refunded at the end of the investment plan period, at no extra charge.
- The amount of daily profits depends on the amount of investment and the chosen investment plan.
- An investor can calculate future profit using the profit calculator.
- To make a deposit, the user can use any payment system accepted by hourmode.com.
- Investor can open several accounts for their own use. However, they cannot use them to get a referral commission for registering next accounts as previous downlines.
- Any attempt to unfairly influence the operation of the deposit system or earn referral commission may result in the closure of all user accounts.
- The waiting time for withdrawal does not exceed 24 hours on all days of the year (including weekends and holidays).
- The withdrawal by hourmode.com is understood as the time of sending the transfer to the user's wallet / account.
- hourmode.com has no influence on the operation of the blockchain network responsible for the speed of cryptocurrency transfer, as well as on factors from third parties (e.g. PerfectMoney).
- hourmode.com is not responsible for withdrawals ordered to the user's account, which is subject to additional verification (PerfectMoney) or the amount does not meet the credit requirements (e.g. cryptocurrency exchanges with a specified incoming minimum).
- hourmode.com is also not responsible for an incorrectly entered withdrawal account or cryptocurrency wallet address.
- hourmode.com in special circumstances reserves the right to extend the withdrawal time in the event of detected fraud, attempts to take over another user's account or in cases requiring individual contact with the user.
- Spam is commercial e-mail or unsolicited bulk e-mail, including "spam/junk mail", which has not been requested by the recipient.
- It is intrusive and often irrelevant or offensive, and it wastes valuable resources.
- Inappropriate newsgroup activities, consisting of excessive posting of the same materials to several newsgroups, are also deemed to bespam.
- We don’t accept unsolicited e-mails of any kind in connection with the marketing of the services provided by hourmode.com
- If any law enforcement agency, internet provider, web hosting provider or other person or entity provide us with notice that you may have engaged in transmission of unsolicited e-mails or may have engaged in otherwise unlawful conduct or conduct in violation of an internet service provider's terms or any such policies regulations,we will reserve the right tocooperate in any investigation relating to your activities including disclosure of your account information.
- If you didn't receive messages from hourmode.com, please check your SPAM / JUNK folder because some email providers can mark our email as SPAM at first time. Add email:
to your white-list.
Account Security Terms
- Each user is responsible for maintaining the security of their account.
- The user should set a strong password for his account (containing small and capital letters + numbers and / or special characters)
- The user should not share the username + password combination with anyone or write it down in an easily accessible place.
- The account password for security should be different from the password used for the email account connected to the hourmode.com account
- For the most effective protection, user can enable two-factor authentication.
Procedure of amending the present rules
- Administration of hourmode.com reserves the right to make changes to the current document without the consent of investors.
- Administration of hourmode.com will inform investors about changes by publishing notice on the one of company’s social media account (Telegram, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Instagram).
- Terms and Conditions changes come into force since the date of publishing information on the site / social media.
Customer Service and Support
- Each user can contact our support 24 hours, 7 days a week via Live Chat or email.
- The user is obliged to follow the instructions of our support team to solve the possible problem.
1% daily for 10 days
1.66% daily for 15 days
2% daily for 20 days